Far-Infrared Massage Beds
- When heated, emits far-infrared heat that deeply penetrates your body and is known to relieve back and muscular pain, increases flexibility, improves circulation, and enhances metabolism.
- It will penetrate up to 3″ into your muscles creating uniform warmth that can be felt for up to one hour after use.
- Designed to target your body’s vital pressure points along the spine with a precise, relaxing massage to provide you with the combined therapeutic benefits of massage, chiropractic, acupressure and Far-Infrared Heat.
- Relieves muscle spasms, joint stiffness and all forms of arthritis
- Increases circulation throughout the body
- Removes harmful toxins from the lymph areas
- Increases the elasticity of collagen tissues
- Helps to relieve inflammation and edema
- Assists with the control of hypertension, arteriosclerosis, coronary artery disease, and ear, nose and throat conditions
- Strengthens the cardiovascular system
- Improves Immune System
Our highly professional, licensed/certified/registered* Massage Therapists carefully customize the right massage treatment to best fit your needs. Great care and special attention are given to everyone, particularly those with injuries, ailments, the elderly and pregnant women, to see to it that they are comfortable and cared for properly and safely.
A 1-hour massage therapy session consists of 5 minutes of therapist consultation, 50 minutes of hands-on massage, and 5 minutes of dressing.
Our massages can also be combined with our state-of-the-art Class IV Laser technology for a one-of-a-kind, deeply therapeutic massage.
The best and widely known benefits of massage are…
- Speeds the removal of metabolic wastes
- Stimulates the release of endorphins
- Improves skin tone
- Lowers blood pressure
- Increases flexibility
- Reduces swelling
- Reduces scarring
- Improves posture
- Reduces heart rate
- Slows respiration
- Stretches connective tissues
- Increases blood and lymph circulation
- Increases red blood cell count
- Promotes deeper, more effective breathing
- Speeds recovery from injuries and illness
- Strengthens the immune system
- Calms the nervous system
- Decreases muscle deterioration
- Decreases chronic pain
- Increased energy
- Reduces stress/ tension headaches
- Promotes better sleep
- Calms a bad temper
- Improves concentration
- Reduces anxiety
- Enhances self image
- Provides a feeling of well being
- Promotes greater creative expression